Are you ready to build your Jewelry Website Facebook Page? If you have been reading our blog you are aware of the awesome powers of social media marketing and gaining exposure for your jewelry website using Facebook. Because it is all but impossible to spam via Facebook this makes getting to potential clients tough, but also very powerful once you do. By using Facebook for marketing your website not only are you targeting the very people that will want your product, but also you are exposing your business to the Internet’s largest audience; nearly half of all Americans are using Facebook on a daily basis.
How does a business market through Facebook? Profiles are reserved for people and Pages are reserved for businesses. You need to start by using your personal Facebook profile to create what is called a fan page. The problem that most businesses have is once they create the fan page, how do they attract users to “like” their page? Here are a few tips to create an alluring Facebook page that is sure to increase your fan base and provided great exposure for your jewelry website.
1. Sign up for a program called TabSite. This is a great site that allows you to create a custom landing page for your jewelry website’s Facebook page. You can upload your own images, add links, and customize the page to your liking.
2. Call to Action – Want to transform those lurkers into fans? Consider actually asking them to like your page! With TabSite you can include a like button in the graphics of your landing page, or make it clear that you are seeking their approval.
3. Offer a prompt – Encourage lurkers to like the fan page of your jewelry website by offering them something in return. For example, “Click the Like Button for More Information,” or “Hit the Like Button for a free gift!”
4. Offer Great Content – People will be more inclined to like your Facebook page if you give them interesting bits of information. If you specialize in high-end diamond jewelry your page should be updated with news and facts about diamonds, celebrity jewelry, and trends. If you have an art jewelry business, highlighting unique designs might be interesting to your fans.
6. Additional Content – Consider also adding videos, polls, games, and other creative forms of content. The more features you offer which allow your fans to interact with your page the more often they will visit and participate.
5. Communicate – When people write on your wall you must respond! Facebook is a social media outlet and your fans want to personally engage with you. Marketing via Facebook fan pages requires that you continue the conversations that are started; don’t leave potential customers hanging.
These are the basics of creating a great Facebook page for your jewelry website. While these are simple steps to follow, they are time consuming. Many of our clients do not have the time to spend engaging in social media marketing and hire us to handle it for them. Contact Websites for Jewelers today for a free website audit and to learn how we can help you with your webs design, SEO, and social media marketing.
- How to Create Custom Welcome Page Using Facebook FBML Application (shoutmeloud.com)
- Facebook Fan Pages (tweetreports.com)
- Facebook fan page NEW layout has arrived [Demos Flouri] (ecademy.com)